Finance Administrator Position
Community Violence Intervention Center
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Expectations: The finance administrator is expected to uphold the goals and philosophy of the Community Violence Intervention Center, Inc., to abide by the organizations policies and procedures, and to perform all duties outlined in the job description in an ethical and professional manner. Additionally, the finance administrator shall: maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information pertaining to agency clients, staff, volunteers, and shelter; portray a behavior consistent with agency philosophy, goals and ethics code; demonstrate professional judgment in all areas; function well individually and as a team member; and accept responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
Supervised by: Director of Community Investment
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting required. CPA license required.
- Experience with QuickBooks required. Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required. Five + years’ experience preferred.
Salary: $52,000-$83,200 based on education and experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, retirement, annual leave, sick leave and paid holidays.
1. Prepares monthly financial dashboard and quarterly financial statements
· Records daily transactions
· Prepares balance sheet
· Prepares income and expense statements
· Reconciles checkbook
2. Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial status reports to fulfill grant reporting and budget requirements.
3. Prepares realistic monthly cash flow projections.
4. Approves and codes agency invoices for payment.
5. Performs financial analysis and reporting activities.
6. Assists with procurement and risk management processes and ensures financial controls are adhered to.
7. Maintains all agency accounting records including bank reconciliations, pledges receivable and accounts payable.
8. Coordinates annual budget preparation and assists management personnel in interpreting and using accounting information.
9. Maintains investment accounts and endowment funds. Provides reports on a quarterly basis.
10. Facilitates annual audit as well as necessary compliance audits.
11. Maintains accounting computer equipment, including installation of new software and updates.
12. Develops and maintains replacement schedule for building and equipment maintenance.
How to Apply: Required Application Materials include CVIC employment application, cover letter and resume. Submission of Affirmative Action report is voluntary.
To complete an employment application, please visit http://cviconline.org/about-us/careers-internships-volunteering/ and click the employment application link. Email completed application, cover letter, resume, and the voluntary affirmative action report to Kristina S. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Kristina S. at 701.746.0405 with any questions.