Wyoming Community Development Authority (WCDA provides low-interest single family mortgages, and education to help our customers buy and retain their homes. We also offer special programs to aid in the sustainability of homeownership. From our down payment assistance program, to homebuyer education and counseling, to our partnerships with developers and our work with non-profit community organizations, WCDA is the state’s leading resource for housing finance. (www.wyomingcda.com)
This position is located in Casper, WY and reports to the Director of Finance and Administration (CFO) and is a member of the Finance and Administration Team which contributes to policy decisions and is integral to the oversight of financial matters and polices of the Authority. Responsible for the oversight of WCDA’s financial activity, financial reporting, and audit. The Controller will work with the Executive Team and third-party contractors to determine cash flow projections and potential bonding activity as well as determination of programs and operational needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (“MUST HAVES”):
Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field required, or equivalent professional experience; Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- CPA certification required or in-process (certain sections already passed).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience specifically with mortgages, investments, and financial statement preparation and review. Minimum of 3 years increasingly responsible management experience in leadership and management, including mentoring and coaching team members is required.
- Ability to think with a vision of the future, be receptive to innovation, alert to strategic opportunities, and experience in strategic planning are vital.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to work to deadlines, produce and implement business plans, and motivate team members
WCDA provides a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- The above position is full time with competitive salary and benefits package
- Company paid health and life insurance and other miscellaneous programs
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal leave
- 401/457 retirement accounts
- For more information please contact Tracy McMillan, Managing Principal, HCGA Consulting Partners at email@example.com or 484-994-9270.