If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues • Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Recognize recent Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs), accounting, and reporting developments.
• Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
• Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
Designed For: CPA firm seniors (and above) managing engagements performed in accordance with SSARS
Instructor: Kurt G. Oestriecher, CPA
CPE Credits: 4
Area of Study: Auditing 4
Prerequisite: Experience with engagements performed in accordance with SSARS
North Dakota CPA Society2701 South Columbia Road, Ste D Grand Forks, ND 58201
Phone: (701) 775-7100 or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us