Join Renew Advertise Directory
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer just a theoretical concept! Instead, AI is a practical tool available today to help you address and solve real-world problems. In this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of AI and how you can put this amazing technology to work today to help you and your team work more efficiently and effectively.
Participate in this course to learn about the fundamentals of AI and specific types of problems AI can help you address. You will learn about AI features available in everyday applications – including Excel – and how you can use these features in situations such as detecting fraud and identifying potential errors in transactions. You will also learn how AI is changing how accounting and financial professionals work, both today and in the future.
• Identify key components of Artificial Intelligence
• Differentiate between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic
• List examples of potential uses of Artificial Intelligence in accounting and
• Identify instances of Artificial Intelligence features in applications such as Excel
CPE credit: Recommended for 4 hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of technology, including spreadsheets
Program level: Intermediate
Who should attend: Accounting and financial professionals seeking to learn how to use Artificial Intelligence to improve business processes
3100 South Columbia RoadSuite 500Grand Forks, ND 58201
(701) 775-7111or (877) 637-2727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org