Thomas G. (Tommy) Stephens,
Jr., CPA.CITP, CGMA
of Science in Business Administration, Major in Accounting, Auburn
of Science, Major in Finance (emphasis in Corporate Finance), Georgia
years of public accounting & private industry experience
years of experience as a continuing professional education discussion
of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia
Society of Certified Public Accountants; past member of the Institute of
date, has presented over 2,700 continuing education sessions to over
Stephen M. (Steve) Yoss, Jr., CPA, MS
- Stephen M. Yoss, Jr., CPA, is a partner and principal of Devmatics, LLC, a software development company that focuses on solving problems through the implementation of technology. Devmatics builds custom software, mobile apps, integration solutions, workflow automation, and more for all types of organizations.
- Stephen has consulted with several companies on how to lower overhead, personnel, and compliance costs by investing in technology and reengineering their business practices. He teaches his clients to embrace technology at every opportunity to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Stephen began working with technology at age ten, and started his first IT company at age 13, designing web applications for local businesses. He started writing original computer code at age 15 and has been working with technology ever since.
- He has presented to thousands of practitioners worldwide on topics such as cloud computing, mobile technology, Excel tips and best practices, data modeling and analysis, big data, information security, identity theft prevention, and more.
- Apart from working in technology and accounting he is a professional licensed pyrotechnician and works on major firework displays around the country. He lives in Claremont, California.