The member fee for CPE programs is available to North Dakota CPA Society members and members of other organizations with whom we have reciprocal agreements. Among others, reciprocal agreements are held with the North Dakota Society of Public Accountants, the Montana Society of CPAs and the South Dakota Society of CPAs. If you have a question regarding whether or not you qualify for the member price call the Society at 701-775-7111.
All other registrants are required to pay the Non-Member Fee.
If you need to cancel a seminar or conference sponsored by NDCPAS the following policies apply:
- Full refund - If cancellation is received 10 business days prior to program date.
- Partial refund - If cancellation is received less than 10 business days prior to the program a $30 ($50 for conferences) administrative charge will be assessed.
- No refund - If NDCPAS is not notified of the cancellation prior to or on the day of the course program.
- No refund can be given if the course materials have been downloaded.
Exceptions considered on a case by case basis. NDCPAS reserves the right to cancel a program. Prior notice will be given along with a full refund.
Please note that the NDCPAS can not be held responsible for any penalties incurred by changing travel and lodging arrangements due to the cancellation of a course for any reason.
Click here to view North Dakota regulations.
Tips for downloading your electronic materials:
A link to your conference materials is typically emailed 5 days before the event. Please check your junk mail filters.
- Once you hit "Download" you may see a pop up box asking if you want to open, save or cancel. I would suggest "Saving" them. This seems to work better.
- On occasion we have found that some companies or firms may block sharefile sites. If you are having problems getting into the site and you have IT staff, please check to make sure they haven't restricted access.
- When you first enter the sharefile site -- all of the files may be checked. You should un-check any document you don't want to download.
- If you choose to download multiple files at one time, the documents will download in a .zip file. Ipads and Iphones may not automatically read this format. If this happens to you, you have a few options: 1. Download one handout at a time. 2. Download a 3rd party app like izip to unpackage the .pdf files
Other issues? Please contact 877-637-2727 or email email@example.com